Analisis Faktor-Faktor Produksi dan Pendapatan Usahatani Kacang Tanah (Arachish Hypogeae) di Kecamatan Lembah Selawah Aceh Besar

M. Nasir Ismail, Teuku Fadhla


Peanuts are one of the commodity crops that have high nutritional value. Good farming is an attemt to put the factors of production on a combination of both, in order to obtain a lage profit. The purpose of the study is to determine the factors the influnce the production of peanut farming and to determine peanut farm income in Aceh Besar, Lembah Selawah. The research was condacted by a survey with quistioner on 34 bean farmers in Aceh Besar , Lembah Selawah. The analysis model is the Lenear Regression Cobb Douglas, Production and Income Elasticity. The results showed that the factor of land area and the number of seeds significantly affect production while the variable amount of lebor, the amount of urea and the amount of  NPK did not significantly affect the amount of peanut production R2    value of  0.981,  indicating  that the relationship between independent variables and the dependen variabeles by 98.1% while the remaining 1.90% is explanined by other factors outside the model.

Full Text:



  • There are currently no refbacks.

Lisensi Creative Commons
AGRIFLORA oleh disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.

@ Agriflora 

Published by center for Research and Community Service (LPPM) University of Abulyatama