Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Fasilitas dan Harga Kamar Terhadap Minat Masyarakat Untuk Menginap Di Hotel Elreesas Lamongan

Nurus Safa'atillah

Abstract


The factors that can affect the back and forth of the hotel business, one of which is how the hotel can attract customers and retain them by providing the best quality service so that guests are satisfied with the services provided. Service quality is centered on meeting the needs and wants and the accuracy of delivery to match customer expectations. Apart from good service quality, facilities also play a role in attracting consumers. Facilities are anything that can facilitate efforts and facilitate work in order to achieve a certain goal. Facilities are one of the considerations for consumers in making choices. At almost the same price level, the more complete the facilities provided by the hotel, the more satisfied the customer will be and he will continue to choose the company as the priority choice based on the perception he gets of the available facilities. Multiple Regression Analysis Y = 3,411+ 0,323X1 + 0,203X2 + 0,190 + e. It can be seen that all independent variables have significant values in a positive direction. Where the service quality variable has the highest value of 0.323 compared to the facility variable of 0.203 and the price of 0.190. Thus it can be concluded that the most dominant variable influencing the decision to stay in the study is the variable of service quality. Test of the Coefficient of Determination (R2) It can be seen that the coefficient of determination (adjusted R square) is 0.543, this means that 54.3% of the variable the decision to stay can be explained by the variables of service quality, facilities and price. The remaining 45.7% of the stay decision variable can be explained by other variables or factors. Partial test (t test) From the t test results it can be obtained that X1 = tcount 5,128> ttable = 1.984, while X2 = tcount 2.769> t table = 1.984, = tcount 2.418 > t table = 1.984 then H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, which means that there is a partially significant influence between the variables of service quality, facilities and price on the decision to stay (Y) at Hotel Elreesas Lamongan. Simultaneous Test (F Test) From the F test results it can be obtained Fcount of 40.193 while Ftable 3.09. Because Fcount> Ftable then H0 is rejected, meaning that together the variables of service quality, facilities and price have a significant effect simultaneously on the decision to stay at the Hotel Elreesas Lamongan

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: https://doi.org/10.30601/humaniora.v4i2.1333

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Nurus Safa'atillah

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

JURNAL HUMANIORA


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

© Jurnal Humaniora : Jurnal Ilmu Sosial, Ekonomi dan Hukum. Published by Center for Research and Community Service (LPPM) University of Abulyatama, Aceh, Indonesia. 2019

Flag Counter