Analisis Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Ekonomi dan Pendapatan Asli Daerah Terhadap Indeks Pembangunan Manusia : Panel Data 23 Kabupaten/ Kota Provinsi Aceh

Isthafan Najmi

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of Economic Growth (PE), Regional Original Revenue (PAD) on the Human Development Index (HDI) in 23 districts/cities in Aceh province for 5 (five) years, namely 2013-2017. The method used is panel data regression analysis. The chow test results show that the best model for this panel data is the fixed effect model. This study concludes that independent variables are simultaneously significant towards the Human Development Index. Partially significant economic growth is positive for the human development index in districts/cities in Aceh province. And local original income is significantly positive towards the Human Development Index, meaning that economic growth and local revenue can increase the Human Development Index in districts/cities in Aceh province. From these findings, it can be interpreted that the ability of the independent variable can account for, 54.51% of the Index Human Development. And the remaining 45.49% is explained by other variables not included in this study. The district/city government is expected to increase economic growth and local revenue so that it will continue to contribute to improving the Human Development Index.

Keywords


indeks pembangunan manusia, pertumbuhan ekonomi, pendapatan asli daerah, data panel

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ahmad Jazuli Rahman, Aris Soelistyo, Syamsul Hadi. (2016). Pengaruh Investasi, Pengeluaran Pemerintah Dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Pdrb Kabupaten/Kota Di Propinsi Banten Tahun 2010-2014. Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan, 14(2), Desember 2016.

Badan Pusat Statistik, Aceh Dalam Angka, 2015-2018

Badan Pusat Statistik. (2017). PDRB Kabupaten/ Kota Tahun 2013-2017. BPS Provinsi Aceh.

Badan Pusat Statistik. (2017). Indeks Pembangunan Manusia 2017. BPS Provinsi Aceh

Basri Bado. (2016). Analisis Belanja Modal, Investasi dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Sulawesi Selatan. Jurnal Ilmiah Econosains Vol. 14 No. 2 E-ISSN: 2252-8490.

Nursiah Chalid dan Yusbar Yusuf. (2014). Pengaruh Tingkat Kemiskinan, Tingkat Pengangguran, Upah Minimum Kabupaten/Kota dan Laju Pertumbuhan Ekonomi terhadap Indeks Pembangunan Manusia di Provinsi Riau. Jurnal Ekonomi Volume 22, Nomor 2 Juni 2014.

Green, W. H. 2012. Econometric Analysis. Seventh Edition. New York: Pearson Education, Inc.

Gujarati, D. 2006. Ekonometrika. Sumarno Zain [Penerjemah]. Jakarta (ID): Erlangga.

Hariyadi. (2014). Pengaruh PAD terhadap PDRB dan Belanja Modal Kabupaten/kota di Provinsi Bali. E-Jurnal EP Unud, 586–593

Idenyi, O.S., Onyekachi, E. dan Ogbonna, S.O. (2016). Analysis of the Relationship between Human Capital Development and Economic Growth in Nigeria. European Journal of Accounting, Auditing, and Finance Research, 4(3). hal. 56-71.

Mahani, C., Rahmanta dan Suriadi, A. (2014). Analisis Hubungan Kausalitan Pemabangunan Manusia dan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Wilayah di Provinsi Sumatera Utara. Dinamika Ilmu, 4(2), hal. 1-10.

Muqorrobin. (2017). Pengaruh IPM terhadap Pertumbuhan ekonomi Provinsi Jawa Timur. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi.

Setyowati, Lilis.,& Suparwati, Yohana Kus. (2012). Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Ekonomi, DAU, DAK, PAD terhadap Indeks Pembangunan Manusia dengan Pengalokasian Anggaran Belanja Modal sebagai Variabel Intervening. Jurnal Prestasi, 9(1), Juni 2012.

Ahmad Soleh. (2014). Pertumbuhan Ekonomi dan Kemiskinan di Indonesia. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 2(2): 197-209. Diakses. Http://jurnal.unived.ac.id .

Susilowati, D., Sri, M., & Suliswanto, W. (n.d.). Manusia , Utang Luar Negeri Dan Kemiskinan (Kajian Teoritis Di Indonesia), 89–106.

Susi S, Luh Irma Dewi et.al. (2015). Pengaruh Investasi, Tenaga Kerja, dan Ekspor Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi di Kabupaten Buleleng Periode 2008-2012. E-Journal Bisma

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 33 Tahun 2004 Tentang Perimbangan Keuangan Antara Pemerintah Pusat Dan Pemerintahan Daerah Dengan Rahmat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa Presiden Republik Indonesia

Wiwin Widianingsih, Any Suryantini, Irham. (2015). Kontribusi Sektor Pertanian Pada Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Di Provinsi Jawa Barat. Agro Ekonomi, 26(2)., Desember 2015




DOI: https://doi.org/10.30601/humaniora.v3i1.239

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Isthafan Najmi

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

JURNAL HUMANIORA


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

© Jurnal Humaniora : Jurnal Ilmu Sosial, Ekonomi dan Hukum. Published by Center for Research and Community Service (LPPM) University of Abulyatama, Aceh, Indonesia. 2019

Flag Counter