engaruh Store Atmosphere dan Word Of Mouth terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Survei Pada Pelanggan Restoran Bebek Tepi Empang Kecamatan Tambun Selatan Kabupaten Bekasi)

Isarma Adiningtias, Dadan Ahmad Fadili

Abstract


Abstract: The increasing activity of people who are increasingly busy in urban areas is one of the factors of business opportunities in the culinary field, causing many restaurants to appear as they are today. This research aims to determine, analyze and explain whether Store Atmosphere and Word of Mouth have a partial or simultaneous influence on purchasing decisions at Bebek Tepi Empang Restaurant. This research uses descriptive analysis and verification quantitative methods. The sample in this research used a non-probability sampling technique with an incidental sample method of 150 people using a Likert scale technique and path analysis. The correlation coefficient between Store Atmosphere and Word of Mouth obtained a value of 0.668, which means that the correlation is strong, positive and significant. The partial effect of Store Atmosphere on purchasing decisions has a greater value of 40.9% while Word of Mouth on purchasing decisions has a value of 18.7%. Simultaneous effect of Store Atmosphere, Word of Mouth on purchasing decisions has a value of 59.7%, the remaining 40.3% is influenced by other variables not examined.

 

 

 

 


Full Text:

PDF

References


Aliftsa Ibrahim, D. A. (2017). Pengaruh Word Of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Studi Pada Pelanggan Waroeng Steak And Shake Jln. Banteng No. 14 Bandung). e-Proceeding of Management : Vol.4, No.2, Page 1855.

Bernadeta Wahyu Astri Pratita, H. P. (April 2018). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Pelanggan di Kober Bar Malang. Jurnal Pendidikan: Vol.3 No.4

Dita Murinda Katarika, S. (2017). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Coffee Shop Di Bandung. Jurnal Ecodemica, Vol. 1 No. 2.

Erianto, R. A. (2018). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere, Kualitas Produk, Harga Dan Word Of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Furore Coffee. Jurnal Ilmu dan Riset Manajemen: Volume 7, Nomor 5.

Fadilla, H. (2015, Desember 1). kompasiana.com. Retrieved 12 24, 2020, from Kompasiana Beyond Blogging: https://www.kompasiana.com/kutipankita/565ca132349373e8068b4570/kekuatan-tangguh-di-balik-word-of-mouth-wom

Hasan, A. (2010). Marketing dari Mulut ke Mulut (Word of Mouth Marketing). Jakarta: Buku Seru.

Iknesya Rahma Finanda, A. W. (2017). Pengaruh Word Of Mouth Dan Brand Image Terhadap Keputusan Penggunaan Salon Kecantikan Pada Pelanggan Miloff Beauty Bar. Jurnal Ilmiah Widya Ekonomika Volume 1 Nomor 2.

Indartono, S. (2017). Pengantar Manajemen: Character Inside. Yogyakarta: Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Joesyiana, K. (2018). Pengaruh Word Of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pelanggan Pada Media Online Shop Shopee Di Pekanbaru. Jurnal Valuta Vol. 4 No 1.

Nailufar, N. N. (2020, 03 23). Kompas.com. Retrieved 12 24, 2020, from Kebutuhan Manusia: Primer, Sekunder, Tersier: https://www.kompas.com/skola/read/2020/03/23/080000469/kebutuhan-manusia--primer-sekunder-tersier?page=all

Philip Kotler, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management -15/E. England: Pearson Education.

Purnomo, A. K. (2017). Pengaruh Cafe Atmosphere Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Gen Y Pada Old Bens Cafe. Jurnal Manajemen Maranatha Volume 16, Nomor 2.

Stoqo.com. (2018, April 13). Stoqo Blog. Retrieved 12 25, 2020, from 6 Hal yang Bisa Dilakukan Untuk Meningkatkan Suasana Restoran: https://www.stoqo.com/blog/2013/6-hal-yang-bisa-dilakukan-untuk-meningkatkan-suasana-restoran/

Sugiyono, P. D. (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Kombinasi, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sujarweni, V. W. (2018). Dalam Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis dan Ekonomi Pendekatan Kuantitatif. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.

Sunyoto, D. (2015). Perilaku Pelanggan dan Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center for Academic Publishing Service).

Tesalonika Tiffany Tilaar, A. S. (2017). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Dan Persepsi Nilai Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Studi Pada RM. D’Fish Kawasan Megamas Manado). Jurnal EMBA Vol.5 No.3.

Tribunnews.com. (2010, Juni 10). Tribun Bisnis. Retrieved 12 26, 2020, from TRIBUNNEWS.COM, JAKARTA: https://www.tribunnews.com/bisnis/2010/06/10/konsumen-lebih-percaya-rekomendasi-teman-daripada-iklan




DOI: https://doi.org/10.30601/humaniora.v6i1.2391

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Isarma Adiningtias, Dadan Ahmad Fadili

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

JURNAL HUMANIORA


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

© Jurnal Humaniora : Jurnal Ilmu Sosial, Ekonomi dan Hukum. Published by Center for Research and Community Service (LPPM) University of Abulyatama, Aceh, Indonesia. 2019

Flag Counter